COVID-19 understandably continues to dominate local, national and international headlines.
Today, Nic Hunter Lake Charles Mayor was joined by local restaurant owner Nicholas Perioux (Pat's of Henderson), Anita Barker (Girlie Girls Mentoring Program INC) and Emily Ashworth (SWLA Center for Health Services) to talk candidly about how the virus is impacting locals from a variety of sectors and what they are doing to keep a positive spirit in uncertain times.
As featured on
Mozaic SocialDiscover Southwest Louisiana businesses on social media
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — A Louisiana man an… Read more
The 3rd Circuit Court of Appeal has affirmed the first-degree murder conviction and life sentence of Derrick Ryan Small who was found guilty o… Read more
Instead of postponing their May wedding until the cases of COVID-19 began to drop, Andrew and Taylor Champagne chose to exchange vows in front… Read more
- A walk through town: Families, coronavirus and togetherness
- AP Week in Pictures, Global
- UK's Johnson virus positive as new outbreaks appear in US
- AP Sources: Alleged Maduro co-conspirator is in DEA custody
- AP PHOTOS: Masks, disinfectant the new normal for commuters
- For nursing homes, symptoms aren't enough to tell who's sick
- NOT REAL NEWS: Debunking yet more false coronavirus content
- Oprah on coronavirus: 'Playing it as safe as I possibly can'