COVID-19 understandably continues to dominate local, national and international headlines.
Today, Nic Hunter Lake Charles Mayor was joined by local restaurant owner Nicholas Perioux (Pat's of Henderson), Anita Barker (Girlie Girls Mentoring Program INC) and Emily Ashworth (SWLA Center for Health Services) to talk candidly about how the virus is impacting locals from a variety of sectors and what they are doing to keep a positive spirit in uncertain times.
As featured on
Mozaic SocialDiscover Southwest Louisiana businesses on social media
For more information about Local Foods, Local Places, go to http://www.epa.gov/smartgrowth/local-foods-local-places WATCH NOW
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — When Archie Willia… Read more
- The Latest: Germany: Mask-less governor committed no crime
- AP Week in Pictures, Global
- Minnesota governor apologizes for arrest of CNN crew
- Kylie Jenner, Forbes spar over story on billionaire status
- Minneapolis protest misinformation stokes racial tensions
- NOT REAL NEWS: A look at what didn't happen this week
- Slaughterhouses reopen but farmers still euthanizing pigs
- Virus taking hold in rural, old plantation region of Alabama