A C-17 takes off from Chennault International Airport’s two-mile runway as part of a multi-aircraft flight schedule that highlights the Air Force’s “Swamp Devil” hurricane-response exercise hosted by Chennault. The C-5, C-17 and C-130 flights continue through the week.
Follow us on Instagram!
Come say hello on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Mozaic SocialDiscover Southwest Louisiana businesses on social media
A C-17 takes off from Chennault International Airport’s two-mile runway as part of a multi-aircraft flight schedule that highlights the Air Fo… WATCH NOW
My name is Peter Wenstrup. I am a teacher, a father, a husband, a coach, and a neighbor. I am proud to announce my campaign for U.S. Senate. F… WATCH NOW
Dr. Bill Richardson's welcome to the 2020 LSU AgCenter H. Rouse Caffey Rice Research Station Virtual Field Day. Additional information associa… WATCH NOW
Recent state legislation has opened new doors for the acquisition of medical marijuana for patients seeking alternative treatment options for … Read more
- Body removed months after hotel collapsed under construction
- Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine again tests negative for coronavirus
- Bikers descend on Sturgis rally with few signs of pandemic
- Program allows some Alaska Native Vietnam vets to get land
- Vote-by-mail worries: A 'leaky pipeline' in many states
- Schools face big virus test as students return to classroom
- States race to pass policing reforms after Floyd's death
- Doctors, hospitals launch voter registration efforts