Cajun, zydeco musicians to converge on Coushatta Casino
KINDER — Coushatta Casino Resort will host Coushatta Crossroads VIII on Saturday in The Pavilion at Coushatta.
Doors will open at noon with national and regional Cajun and zydeco artists and bands playing non-stop music on two stages 1-9 p.m.
There will be a 3,600-square-foot dance floor.
The musical lineup:
- 1 p.m. — Geno Delafose and French Rockin’ Boogie
- 2 p.m. — Bernie Alan
- 3 p.m. — Travis Matte and the Kingpins
- 4 p.m. — Pine Leaf Boys
- 5 p.m. — Leroy Thomas and Zydeco Roadrunners
- 6 p.m. — Wayne Toups and ZydeCajun
- 7 p.m. — Richard LeBouef and Two-Step
- 8 p.m. — Jamie Bergeron and The Kickin’ Cajuns
- 9 p.m. — Keith Frank and The Soileau Zydeco Band
Tickets are $20 and are on sale at Ticketmaster and at the Coushatta box office, where Advantage Club members receive a $10 discount. Admission is $20 the day of the show at The Pavilion.
For more information, call 800-584-7263 or visit www.coushattacasinoresort.com.