Linda and Edward Guillory at Central Library in Lake Charles on Tuesday. The library closed at 6 p.m. on Tuesday and will remain closed until further notice.
Mozaic SocialDiscover Southwest Louisiana businesses on social media
The Louisiana Supreme Court has ruled the 3rd Circuit Court of Appeal, in light of the Ramos v. Louisiana case, should take another look at th… Read more
- Government job losses are piling up, and it could get worse
- Amid virus, US students look to colleges closer to home
- Mexican families struggle to send virus victims back home
- Food, coffee, diapers: Amid pandemic, van delivers donations
- AP Week in Pictures, Global
- The Latest: Paris police ban Floyd protest due to virus fear
- Turning grief into change, movement targets racial injustice
- Surfers honor George Floyd in ‘paddle out’ held around world
SIGN UP BELOW & GET UPDATES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.