Linda and Edward Guillory at Central Library in Lake Charles on Tuesday. The library closed at 6 p.m. on Tuesday and will remain closed until further notice.
Mozaic SocialDiscover Southwest Louisiana businesses on social media
The 3rd Circuit Court of Appeal has affirmed the first-degree murder conviction and life sentence of Derrick Ryan Small who was found guilty o… Read more
Instead of postponing their May wedding until the cases of COVID-19 began to drop, Andrew and Taylor Champagne chose to exchange vows in front… Read more
- A walk through town: Families, coronavirus and togetherness
- AP Week in Pictures, Global
- UK's Johnson virus positive as new outbreaks appear in US
- AP Sources: Alleged Maduro co-conspirator is in DEA custody
- AP PHOTOS: Masks, disinfectant the new normal for commuters
- For nursing homes, symptoms aren't enough to tell who's sick
- NOT REAL NEWS: Debunking yet more false coronavirus content
- Oprah on coronavirus: 'Playing it as safe as I possibly can'
SIGN UP BELOW & GET UPDATES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.