U.S. Sen. Bill Cassidy said he has put his full support behind the End All Hazing Act, a bill to reduce hazing on college campuses, and has met with Peter Gruver, the father of an LSU student who died in a 2017 fraternity hazing incident.
BATON ROUGE — John Bel Edwards’ bid for a second term as the Deep South’s only Democratic governor will be decided in November, after Louisiana voters Saturday sent him to a runoff in a race that became heavy with national politics in the final days.
- LC man arrested for murder in fatal fire that killed mother, daughter
- Lake Charles grandparents desperate for word from two grandchildren
- Grant to help restore Louisiana-Lafayette's oldest building
- Two area women spread the message that every life matters
- LSU in contact with NCAA over Beckham actions
- Welsh to tackle blighted properties
- Anacoco employee accused of theft
- Couple together for nearly 65 years die on the same day
- At least six LSU players say they’re headed to NFL
- Warrant for Odell Beckham Jr. rescinded in butt-swat case