Today as COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations in Louisiana both hit records, the Louisiana Department of Health and Governor Edwards both urge individuals in Louisiana to take immediate precautions for their own and others’ safety.
Gov. John Bel Edwards issued new COVID-19 guidance on Friday due to the record-breaking infection surge the state is experiencing. The guidance states that vaccinated and unvaccinated residents should wear masks indoors if six feet of social distancing can’t be maintained, that businesses sh…
- 5-month-old boy in critical condition after alleged abuse
- Fla. man arrested for contractor fraud
- 4 charged with stealing copper from local hotel
- Jennings teenager killed by drunken driver
- Driver succumbs to injuries sustained in crash
- Two injured by gunfire at Huber Park
- Police: Someone shot 25 times into house, killed boy, age 3
- Three DeRouens are making their mark at Southwest Louisiana Law Center
- Gaspard hopes to pave way for future at jail
- Higgins says he, wife, son have coronavirus
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.