A Lake Charles man has been sentenced on human trafficking and drug charges after pleading guilty in state district court. Read more
- Marijuana use doubles in US pregnant women to 1 in 14
- Attorney: Deputy in clash with Raptors exec has concussion
- Q&A: A look at the standoff between the US and Iran
- High school athletes file complaint over transgender policy
- Over 16 tons of cocaine intercepted at Philadelphia port
- Man standing trial in 2018 burglaries at Wayne Newton home
- Michel Platini, a soccer great now touched by scandal
- Officials say they've seized over 16 tons of cocaine at a Philadelphia port in one of the largest busts in US history
SIGN UP BELOW & GET UPDATES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.