Details for WE ARE applying to the Alcohol
WE ARE applying to the Alcoholic Beverage Commission of the State of Louisiana for a permit to sell beverages of high and low alcoholic content at retail at the following address: Permit to be issued to: Paige Mays and Lawrence Clark Jr, dba Le Maison LLC, 2636 Hwy 3059 in the city of Lake Charles, in the parish of Calcasieu in the state of LA. Paige Mays and Lawrence Clark Jr.
Owners Petition of Opposition should be made in writing in accordance with L.R.S. title 26, Section 85 and 283.
- Blagojevich speaks outside Chicago home following release
- U.S. medical schools boost LGBTQ students, doctor training
- Understanding Weinstein’s charges and potential punishment
- Hundreds still without power as Mississippi flood recedes
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- In the spirit of Whitney: Houston Hologram tour set to begin
- UN balks as Yemen rebels try to control the flow of aid
- Ex-Gov. Blagojevich released form prison after Trump pardon