Last Modified: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 2:34 PM
One of the men involved in the Molotov cocktail attack in Jennings earlier this year has been charged with violating conditions of his bond, authorities said.
Lesley Isiah Barker Jr., 18, was arrested Monday by the Jeff Davis Parish Sheriff’s Office.
Barker, of Gray, and 18-year-old Kristopher Watkins, of Jennings, were arrested in February after they allegedly threw a Molotov cocktail at a home in Jennings.
The men were charged with aggravated arson, conspiracy to commit aggravated arson and manufacturing of a delayed-action incendiary device.
Jennings Police Chief Todd D’Albor said at the time that bricks had been thrown through a window at the same residence on two previous occasions.
“There were two people in the house when the incendiary device was being thrown,” D’Albor said. “There was also potential for the house to catch fire, and it could have led to fatal actions.”
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Johnny Joseph Domingue, 43, 2429 May St., Westlake — intimidating, impeding or injuring witnesses or officers. Bond: $100,000.
• Chasity Sue Conley, 32, 320 McGuire Road, Westlake — theft over $500. Bond: $15,000.
• Darrien Lamonet Rogers, 18, 1520 O’Brien St. — five counts of simple burglary. Bond: $15,000.
• Karrington Kahlil Henry, 17, 1006 Horridge St., Vinton — possession of stolen things, resisting an officer, first-offense marijuana possession, simple burglary. Bond: $14,000.
• Laurence A. Simien, 54, 1206 Giovanni St. — resisting an officer, forgery, identity theft, resisting arrest and interference with officers, no seat belt, driving with a suspended license, violation of protective orders. Bond: $6,100.
• Bernard Jamall Nero, 17, 3327 Carver Road — simple criminal damage to property $500 to $50,000, criminal trespass. Bond: $5,250.
• Magraff Lawrence Favors, 26, Eunice — probation violation. Bond: $5,000.
• Shoncharles Deray Collins, 34, Greenville, Miss. — marijuana possession with intent to distribute, speeding.