Last Modified: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 4:20 PM
Two Sulphur residents have been charged with burglary, theft and criminal damage to property.
According to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center, 22-year-old James Wayne Carey and 31-year-old Katie Erin Carey were arrested Wednesday afternoon at 1005 Platt St. in Sulphur.
Both were charged with simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling, theft of a firearm, theft over $1,500 and simple criminal damage to property under $500.
Bond has not been set.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Kevin Eric McBrain, 33, 2200 Post Oak Road, Sulphur — simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling, theft of a firearm, theft over $1,500, simple criminal damage to property $500 to $50,000, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. Bond: $37,500.
• Matthew Charles Vincent, 25, 1526 Fancher St., Vinton — unauthorized use of access card over $500. Bond: $6,000.
• Keiwanna Renee Bigelow, 25, 2328 Moeling St. — intent to injure, defraud or deceive an auto insurance company. Bond: $5,000.
• Roger Lee Green, 33, 917 Clement St. — drug possession. Bond: $3,500.
• Horace Van Stevens, 30, 812 18th St. — domestic abuse battery, resisting an officer. Bond: $2,750.
• Wilbert E. Duncantell, 47, 204 Maple Drive, Lafayette — theft over $1,500.
• Debra Elaine Bellard, 37, 7170 Vincent Reed Road — sale, distribution or possession of legend drug without prescription. Bond: $1,000.
• Li Ping Guo, 37, Roanoke Rapids, N.C. — communicating of false information of planned arson.
• Angel Deandra Larocca, 36, 3406 Maplewood Drive, Sulphur — domestic abuse battery.
• Terrance Varez Thomas, 30, 1710 Indian Wells Drive — drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, resisting a police officer with force or violence.
• Deon Demarcus O’Brien, 18, 1216 13th St. — first-offense marijuana possession, drug possession.
• Daelyn Rikese Jackson, 19, 4451 5th Ave., No. 137 — drug possession, two moving violations, no license.
The Sulphur Police Department reported the following arrests:
• Robert Charles Spencer, 37, Moss Street, Lake Charles — drug possession with intent to distribute, improper lane use.
• James Ranard Walker, 31, Grien Avenue, Lake Charles — drug possession with intent to distribute.