Last Modified: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 1:09 PM
A 31-year-old Shreveport man has been charged with failure to register as a sex offender, according to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center.
Brian Randall Tate was picked up by the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office on East Broad Street on Monday.
Tate was convicted of simple rape in August 2006 and failure to register as a sex offender in August 2008.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Kato Jamal Harrison, 24, 1219 N. Simmons St. — theft over $1,500. Bond: $150,000.
• Gildrake Brown, 46, 2114 Tulip St. — two counts of drug possession with intent to distribute. Bond: $125,000.
• Daniel Justin Moak, 28, 2208 St. Francis St., Sulphur — domestic abuse battery by strangulation, domestic abuse battery with child endangerment. Bond: $75,000.
• Natalie Lashaun Boutte, 26, 2115 Cessford St. — theft of a firearm, theft $500 to $1,500. Bond: $15,000.
• Shirley Willis, 62, 1751 E. Houston River Road, Sulphur — drug possession with intent to distribute, drug possession. Bond: $15,000.
• Quinten James Sonnier, 19, 1911 West Stage Ave., Basile — drug possession with intent to distribute, drug possession, careless operation. Bond: $8,000.
• Hazel Michelle Haines, 42, 3158 Lafanette Road — simple burglary, theft under $500, drug possession.
• Chester Ray Bonnet, 26, Cankton — drug possession, possession of a firearm in presence of drugs, non-moving violation.
Those listed are presumed innocent until proved guilty.
Posted By: Layne McLean On: 10/25/2015
Title: Brian Randall Tate
He Was not arrested for failure to register. He was arrested over charges people said he did. He did not. I thought in America we are innocent until proven guilty. He was severely misjudged and is a patsy to the real problem at hand.