Robyn A. Williford and Troy E. Williford. (Special to the American Press)
Last Modified: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 4:23 PM
A 65-year-old Elton man has been charged with two counts of sexual battery of a juvenile after allegedly having inappropriate contact with a juvenile under the age of 13.
Joe Carl Bell Jr. was arrested Tuesday on a warrant, according to Jeff Davis Parish Sheriff’s Office Chief Investigator Chris Ivey.
Bell was arrested following a investigation by the sheriff’s office. The investigation began earlier this month after a complaint was received, Ivey said.
No bond has been set.
A 49-year-old Cameron man has been arrested and is facing extradition in connection with a bank robbery, authorities said.
Calcasieu Parish Sheriff Office spokeswoman Kim Myers said Allen K. Miller was arrested Tuesday, hours after a bank in Orange, Texas, was robbed.
Myers said Miller was stopped on Interstate 10 near Sulphur after the Orange Police Department released a description of the vehicle and suspect involved in the robbery.
Two Moss Bluff residents have been charged with creation or operation of a clandestine lab, methamphetamine possession, methamphetamine possession with intent to distribute and cruelty to a juvenile, authorities said.
Calcasieu Parish Sheriff Office spokeswoman Kim Myers said Troy E. Williford and Robyn A. Williford, both 49, were arrested Monday at their home at 805 Topsy Road, Lot No. 79.
“Detectives with the Combined Anti-Drug Task Force conducted an investigation at the Williford’s mobile home after multiple reports of drug activity,” Myers said Wednesday in a news release. “Detectives located several chemicals consistent with the creation or operation of a clandestine lab and suspected methamphetamine, as well as drug paraphernalia.
“Detectives also discovered a 13-year-old girl inside the mobile home, who was removed and placed with family members.”
Judge Robert Wyatt set Troy Williford’s bond at $70,500 and Judge Wilford Carter set Robyn Williford’s at $7,500.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Jackie Lynn Constance, 41, 405 E. Elizabeth St., Sulphur — four counts of drug possession with intent to distribute, four counts of drug possession in a drug-free zone, drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond: $65,500.
• Lashondra Michelle Rolax, 36, 404 S. Ash St., Bunkie — simple burglary, attempted theft under $500, simple criminal damage to property $500 to $50,000. Bond: $40,000.
• Trey A. Augustine, 20, 527 Amaryllis Drive, Westlake — aggravated assault with a firearm, aggravated criminal damage to property, illegal use of weapons or dangerous instruments. Bond: $30,000.
• Anthony Talmadge Fuselier, 23, 715 Landry Road, Westlake — second-offense DWI, reckless operation, possession of alcoholic beverages in motor vehicles. Bond: $2,600.
• Dylan Wade Youngblood, 20, 1735 N. Woodland Drive — theft under $300, simple criminal damage to property $500 to $50,000. Bond: $1,500.
• Devone F. Deville, 28, 2007 Winterhalter St. — drug possession with intent to distribute.