A Lake Charles man and woman are facing second-degree kidnapping and armed robbery charges, according to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center.
Terrance Cavell Williams, 30, and Nikita Latoya Brown, 27, were arrested Sunday by the Houston Police Department.
They were transferred to Calcasieu Parish and booked Wednesday afternoon.
Bond for both was set at $500,000.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Ronnie Eugene Bright, 32, Nacogdoches, Texas — unauthorized use of an access card over $500. Bond: $25,000.
• Allison Black Dees, 44, 18 Fowler Drive, Sulphur — three counts of drug possession with intent to distribute. Bond: $20,000.
• Margaret Batchelor, 69, 2221 McCloud St., Westlake — two counts of drug possession with intent to distribute. Bond: $15,000.
• Reco Lamar Griffin, 23, 106 Jefferson St., DeQuincy — two counts of resisting an officer, speeding, suspended license. Bond: $11,250.
• Jeremy Allen Reynolds, 20, 409 Orrin St. — motor vehicle theft. Bond: $10,000.
• Johnny Ray Guy, 26, 1309 Avenue D, Sulphur — drug possession with intent to distribute, drug use in presence of minors, transactions involving proceeds from drug offenses. Bond: $9,000.
• Kevin Shane Johnston, 36, 307 Donna Drive, Pineville — drug possession. Bond: $7,500.
• Johnny Durrell Bumgarden Jr., 31, 3542 Murrel Drive, Sulphur — possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, carrying a weapon in presence of drugs, no seat belt.
• Christina Erna Hardy, 25, 817 LeBleu Road — simple burglary.
• Marlon James Pettieway, 29, 614 Hobson St., Westlake — aggravated flight from an officer, careless operation, no inspection sticker, suspended license.
• Reginald Quinn Vlorie, 21, 2518 Ernest St. — marijuana possession with intent to distribute, failure to signal.
• Alfred James Williams, 25, 817 5th St. — marijuana possession with intent to distribute.
• Rachel Mead Tradewell, 33, 6859 Tom Hebert Road, Lot 359 — drug possession with intent to distribute, drug use in presence of minors.
• Andrenette Chiffin Lewis, 26, 2010 4th St. — drug possession, resisting an officer by refusal to show ID.
Sulphur police reported the following arrests:
Kandace Lee Wallace, 31, Deer Run Road, Lake Charles — creation or operation of a clandestine laboratory, drug possession with intent to distribute, possession of drug paraphernalia.
Christopher Shawn Marcantel, 37, Cherokee Road, Kinder — creation or operation of a clandestine laboratory, drug possession with intent to distribute, possession of drug paraphernalia.
Those listed are presumed innocent until proved guilty.