A 22-year-old Lake Charles man is in custody after burglarizing a vehicle and then running from authorities, city police said.
Deputy Mark Kraus said Blake Aaron Mouton Smith, 133 Heather St., was arrested Monday night.
Smith has been charged with theft under $500, simple burglary of a motor vehicle, flight from an officer, no license, running a stop sign and resisting an officer. Bond was set at $12,500.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Lisa Marie Davis, 30, 1609 Carla St., Sulphur — three counts of drug possession with intent to distribute. Bond: $50,000.
• Dallas Steven Rainwater, 31, 728 W. Burton St., Lot 79, Sulphur — creation or operation of a clandestine laboratory. Bond: $50,000.
• Joseph Wayne Myers, 30, 1333 S. Stanford St., Sulphur — two counts of drug possession with intent to distribute. Bond: $20,000.
• Troy Allen Butler, 25, Mineral Wells, Texas — drug possession with intent to distribute. Bond: $15,000.
• Victor Paul Assunto Jr., 35, 1017 Shasta St., Sulphur — drug possession, failure to signal. Bond: $5,500.
• Edward Fitzgerald White, 20, 514 Emerald St. — possession of stolen things. Bond: $5,000.
• Jason Wade Scarborough, 38, 3939 Ryan St. — drug possession, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, possession of a weapon in presence of drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia, suspended license, two moving violations. Bond: $23,500.
• Eric Paul Guidry, 25, 2276 Riverside Road, Jennings — two counts of theft over $500.
• Kevin Joseph Chambers, 33, 2414 Conoco St. — three counts of drug possession with intent to distribute, two counts of direct contempt of court.
• Matthew Robert Sadler, 32, 1209 Illinois St. — drug possession with intent to distribute, possession of drug paraphernalia.
The Beauregard Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Todd Falgout, 41, Sulphur— indecent behavior with a juvenile, two counts of carnal knowledge of a juvenile. Bond: $140,000.
• Shelby Young, 22, Kinder — drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, illegal possession of a firearm. Bond: $82,500.
• Louis Hafford, 38, Jasper, Texas — drug possession, possession of stolen things, theft, resisting arrest. Bond: $71,000.
• Kyle Harbison, 19, Dry Creek — theft. Bond: 30,000.
• Joanna Beatty, 55, Jasper, Texas — drug possession, possession of stolen things, theft, resisting arrest. Bond: $26,000.
• Timothy Procell, 25, Leesville — aggravated assault, simple battery, flight using a motor vehicle, resisting arrest, battery of a police officer. Bond: $24,500.
• Alicia Day, 33, DeRidder — marijuana possession. Bond: $10,000.
Sulphur police reported the following arrests:
• Gary L. Parker, 33, Tospy Bell Road, Ragley — aggravated burglary, careless operation, resisting arrest.
Those listed are presumed innocent until proved guilty.