A 34-year-old Lake Charles man is facing a host of charges after his arrest on Wednesday.
According to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center, Caleb Damon Barfield was picked up by city police at a home at 4403 Beaver St.
Barfield, 2711 Cessford St., was charged with five counts of drug possession with intent to distribute, drug possession in a drug-free zone, possession of stolen firearms, illegal carrying of weapons in presence of drugs, two counts of cruelty to juveniles and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Bond was set at $285,000.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Damon Mekasski Huntsberry, 20, 2237 13th St. — two counts of drug possession with intent to distribute. Bond: $25,000.
• Melissa Michele Pharris, 28, Waller, Texas — forgery, theft over $1,500. Bond: $10,000.
• Antonio Dwayne Anderson, 28, 2023 6th St. — marijuana possession with intent to distribute, false personation. Bond: $7,500.
• Ronald Charles Thomas, 38, 103 Prater St. — marijuana possession with intent to distribute, false personation. Bond: $7,500.
• Kerry Jerome Clofer, 24, 2120 13th St. — simple burglary, theft over $500, resisting an officer. Bond: $5,500.
• Keri Joe Matthews, 29, 292 Kelly Lane, Sulphur — drug possession, simple criminal damage to property $500 to $50,000. Bond: $5,000.
• Tiffany Ann Trimble, 27, 102 W. 18th St. — three counts of simple burglary, two counts of theft under $500.
• Dantaviyon D. Dee, 26, Patterson, Miss. — illegal carrying of weapons in presence of drugs, first-offense marijuana possession, no seat belt.
Those listed are presumed innocent until proved guilty.