Rahmel M. York of Miramar, Florida was traveling east on Interstate 10 when arrested near exit 29 on Monday. York, 27, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of a schedule I narcotic with the intent to distribute. Bond was set at $35,000.
With York, Kasey Hoyle was also arrested. Hoyle, 46, of Tallahassee was arrested for driving on roadway landed for traffic, operating a vehicle with a suspended license, possession of drugs with the intent to distribute a schedule I narcotic, possession of marijuana, and resisting an officer by refusal to I.D. Bond was set at $1,750.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Freddie Jordan, 51, 3211 Warren St. — prohibited acts schedule III, prohibited acts schedule II. Bond: $80,000.
• Jerome NMN Lashley, 28, 2960 Lake St. 300 — possession of drugs with intent to distribute a schedule I narcotic, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond: $12,000.
• Kelly Cortez Jones, 30, 2413 Elms St. — possession of drugs with the intent to distribute a schedule I narcotic, posession of a dangerous substance (schedule II), possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond: $9,000.
• Jermaine Lavaulgn Malachi,
20, 805 Olive St. — possession of marijuana, obstruction of justice,
possession of drug paraphernalia, proper equipment required on vehicles.
• J. L. Fontenot, 22, 1314 N. Goos Blvd. — simple criminal damage to property $500 to $50,000. Bond: $1,000.
• Johnnric Legale Gillie, 21,118 S. Lyons St. — theft under $500, unauthorized use of access card over $500. Bond: $1,000.
• Debra Kay Fontenot, 24, 3424 Highway 14 — false swearing. Bond: $1,000.