Last Modified: Monday, September 16, 2013 2:57 PM
A man from Lake Charles and one from Longville are facing drug and weapon charges after a traffic stop in Westlake.
According to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center, Chainon Ray Busby, 4499 Arnold White Road, and Bryan Kevin Manuel, 165 Burnette Loop, Longville, were arrested Sunday morning in the 1600 block of Sampson Street.
Busby and Manuel were charged with drug possession with intent to distribute, illegal carrying of weapons during commission of a crime or presence of a drug and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Bond for the 43-year-old Busby was set at $65,000.
The 48-year-old Manuel was also charged with a moving violation. His bond was set at $65,100.
A 37-year-old Sulphur man has been charged with creation or operation of a clandestine laboratory.
According to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center, Willie Lee Monceaux Jr. was arrested Friday at local hospital.
Monceaux, who was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, remained in jail Monday.
Bond was not set.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests. All persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Larry Durain Mayo, 33, 1724 St. John Bosco St., Westlake — drug possession with intent to distribute, attempted drug possession with intent to distribute. Bond: $150,000.
• Darnell Curtis Balfour, 63, Wharton, Texas — home invasion. Bond: $100,000.
• Willis James Pinion, 33, 2019 Sam Houston Jones Parkway, No. 28 — identity theft, bank fraud, unauthorized use of an access card over $500, issuing worthless checks under $500, direct contempt of court. Bond: $36,500.
• Hector Gaitan-Gomez, 39, 302 Poniff St., Houma — unauthorized entry of critical infrastructure. Bond: $25,000.
• Jenniva Ann Jack, 49, 1814 Pear St. — aggravated battery, aggravated second-degree battery. Bond: $22,000.
• Jessie Leonard Hayes, 30, 1134 W. Burton St., Sulphur — drug possession with intent to distribute, possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond: $12,000.
• Jerry Wayne Boudreaux, 49, 2211 Patton St., Lot 21, Sulphur — unauthorized entry of critical infrastructure, introducing contraband into a penal institution, resisting an office by flight, drug possession. Bond: $8,500.
• Tiffany A. LaFleur, 32, 2724 Phillip Court — illegal possession of stolen things $500 to $1,500, unauthorized use of a moveable over $500, resisting an office by refusal to show ID, driving with a suspended license, non-moving violation, two counts of direct contempt of court. Bond: $7,100.
• Katherine Johns, 45, 847 Ravia Road, Sulphur — drug possession with intent to distribute, possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond: $6,000.
• Briton Ryan Woods, 31, 6012 Nobie Lane — domestic abuse battery, simple criminal damage to property under $500. Bond: $6,000.
• Gary Allen Martin, 38, 1301 Melanie Drive, Sulphur — domestic abuse battery, entry on or remaining in places after being forbidden. Bond: $5,000.
• Richard Wayne Koonce, 42, 2187 E. Gauthier Road, Lot 253 — domestic abuse battery. Bond: $5,000.
• Brandon G. Carter, 19, 6145 Drew St. — violating protective orders.
• William Thomas Spell, 47, 2467 W. Houston River Road, Sulphur — illegal use of weapons or dangerous instruments.
• Alexi Mercadal-Rodriguez, 45, 2529 Carlo Henry Road — drug possession, first-offense marijuana possession, moving violation.