Last Modified: Friday, August 30, 2013 1:06 PM
A 24-year-old man from Seattle, Wash., has been charged with unauthorized use of an access card $1,500 and over, forgery, obstruction of justice and monetary instrument abuse.
According to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center, Darius Marques Woods was arrested by state police Thursday night at a local casino.
Bond was pending.
A 24-year-old Lake Charles man has been charged with home invasion and second-degree burglary.
According to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center, Creo Christopher Semien was arrested Thursday night.
Bond for Semien, 3411 Mark Road, was pending.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Garrin Nicholas Solari, 20, 212 Ashland St. — simple burglary. Bond: $50,000.
• Jacob Allen Henry, 18, 1201 W. Burton St., Sulphur — seven counts of simple burglary, resisting an officer, encouraging or contributing to child delinquency. Bond: $26,000.
• Hurricane Gerald Thomas, 30, 902 E. 2nd St., Iowa — possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, aggravated assault, simple criminal damage to property $500 to $50,000. Bond: $15,000.
• Quintun Leon Webb, 28, 2359 Cline St. — aggravated assault with a firearm. Bond: $10,000.
• Timothy Scott Evans, 46, 627 N. Lincoln St. — monetary instrument abuse, resisting an officer. Bond: $8,000.
• Thomas Earl Tapley, 26, Waycross, Ga. — third-offense DWI, careless operation, possession of alcoholic beverages in a motor vehicle, hit and run driving.
• Robert Charles Spencer, 37, 921 N. U.S. 171, Lot 128 — two counts of drug possession with intent to distribute, first-offense marijuana possession, drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, two counts of direct contempt of court.
The Sulphur Police Department reported the following arrests:
• James David Larabel, 29, East Mimosa Street, Sulphur — drug possession with intent to distribute.
• Keesha Rachell Byrd, 41, Fifth Street, Lake Charles — theft, simple battery.
• Michael John Jude Derouen, 25, North Stanford Street, Sulphur — misuse of dealer plates, resisting arrest.
• Pamela Marie Broussard, 34, West Lyons Street, Sulphur — drug possession with intent to distribute.