Last Modified: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 2:51 PM
City police are looking for the suspect or suspects involved in a robbery at the CVS pharmacy at 2000 Ryan St. early Wednesday morning.
Deputy Chief Mark Kraus said the front doors to the business were removed and a pickup truck, which had been reported stolen on Tuesday, was found in the front parking lot.
“A chain (was) wrapped around the truck’s bumper and attached to the ATM machine inside of the store,” Kraus said. “Detectives are reviewing video from the pharmacy and area businesses. As more information develops it will be released.”
Kraus said anyone with information on the incident can contact Det. Larry Newingham at 491-1311 or Crimestoppers at 439-2222.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Devin Randall Crochet, 19, 1601 Currie Drive, Sulphur — 10 counts of drug possession with intent to distribute, 10 counts of introducing contraband into a penal institutions, issuing worthless checks under $500, obstruction of justice, intimidating, impeding or injuring witnesses. Bond: $125,500.
• Michael Ray Robinson, 48, 3020 Jonquil Drive, Shreveport — forgery. Bond: $25,000.
• Tracy Aaron Thigpen, 43, 7230 La. 3256 — attempted violations of protective orders. Bond: $5,000.
• Lucas Rougon Rainwater, 33, 617 Oak St., DeQuincy — motor vehicle theft, second-offense DWI, careless operation, driving with a suspended license.
• Dyllan J. Hosea, 27, 4301 Hearth St. — drug possession with intent to distribute, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving with a suspended license, non-moving violation.
• Tiffany Renee Rainwater, 28, 717 Craft St. — two counts of drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, non-moving violation.