Last Modified: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 5:36 PM
A 47-year-old Lake Charles man, a registered sex offender, and a 19-year-old Lake Charles woman have been charged with aggravated rape.
According to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center, Ryan Crenna Garcia and Olivia O. O'Brien were arrested Monday at their home at 2808 Church St.
Garcia, who was convicted of lewd or lascivious molestation of a juvenile in Florida in 2003, was also charged with failure to register as a sex offender. His bond was set at $600,000.
O'Brien's bond was set at $260,000.
A 46-year-old Lake Charles man has been charged with aggravated incest, authorities said.
Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Kim Myers said Earl James Daniels, 2335 Elaine St., was arrested Monday.
Myers said Daniels has been accused of having sexual contact with a teenage family member on numerous occasions.
“When questioned by detectives, Daniels confirmed the allegations,” Myers said Tuesday in a news release.”
Bond was set at $350,000.
A 30-year-old Jennings man has been charged with drug possession with intent to distribute, authorities said.
Jefferson Davis Parish Sheriff Office spokesman Christopher Ivey said Hilton Paul Guidry, 916 Florence St., Apt. C9, was arrested at a home in Lake Arthur.
Ivey said detectives bought Lortabs from Guidry last year.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Carol Ann Harris, 59, 1009 Eddy St., Vinton — two counts of drug possession with intent to distribute. Bond: $500,000.
• Jarvis Paul Mingo, 51, 1424 Bridlewood Drive — theft over $1,500, motor vehicle theft. Bond: $60,000.
• Amy M. Hebert, 35, 402 Third St., DeQuincy — three counts of forgery, four counts of unauthorized use of an access card under $500, unauthorized use of an access card over $500, theft under $300. Bond: $47,500.
• Joshua Lamont Sallier, 27, 1628 6th St. — theft under $500, unauthorized use of an access card over $500. Bond: $25,000.
• Ernest Miller, 44, Beaumont, Texas — theft $500 to $1,500. Bond: $25,000.
• Robert Keith Veillon, 44, Orange, Texas — theft $500 to $1,500. Bond: $25,000.
• Sedric Lamar Green, 21, 229 Prater Road, Sulphur — simple criminal damage to property $500 to $50,000, resisting an officer by refusal to show ID, motor vehicle theft over $1,500, attempted theft over $1,500. Bond: $21,500.
• Brandon Mckay Allison, 28, 1900 Prejean Drive — first-offense marijuana possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, direct contempt of court. Bond: $20,500.
• Shawn Paul Stutes, 26, 5859 Tom Hebert Road, No. 4 — three counts of first-offense marijuana possession, obstructing a public passage, two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, no seat belt, no license on person, non-moving violation. Bond: $16,800.
• Timothy James Thibodeaux, 49, 545 Alcock Road, Longville — driving under suspension, moving violation. Bond: $10,250.
• Tarus Gamble, 33, 1904 7th St. — second-offense marijuana possession, non-moving violation. Bond: $10,250.
• Pate David Pinder, 33, 951 Henry Robertson Road, DeQuincy — attempted stalking. Bond: $10,000.
• Christopher Lawrence Trahan, 28, 540 Jays Circle, Sulphur — obstruction of justice, intimidating, impeding or injuring witnesses. Bond: $5,000.
• Yani Haki Vincent, 20, Houston — aggravated assault.