Last Modified: Monday, August 12, 2013 2:27 PM
A 29-year-old Lake Charles man has been charged with felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile, authorities said.
Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Kim Myers said Adam Isral Richard, 2569 Santa Rosa Road, was arrested at his home Friday night.
“On March 18, (we) received a complaint regarding Richard having sexual contact with a 14-year-old girl, who was an acquaintance,” Myers said Monday in a news release. “After a five-month investigation, Richard was indicted Friday and a warrant was issued for his arrest.”
Bond was set at $50,000.
Four people are facing drug charges after being arrested Friday morning at a local casino hotel.
According to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center, 28-year-old Michael Chase Fontenot, 27-year-old Michelle Lynn Lanclos, 39-year-old Stacey Gauthier Robinson and 34-year-old Michael Joseph Melder were arrested by the Westlake Police Department.
Fontenot, 185 Big Pasture Road, Lake Charles, was charged with drug possession with intent to distribute and >possession of drug paraphernalia. He remained in jail Monday on a $255,000 bond.
Lanclos, of Franklin, was charged with two counts of drug possession and possession of drug paraphernalia. Lanclos remained in jail Monday on a $35,000.
Robinson and Melder, both of Alexandria, were charged with drug possession and possession of drug paraphernalia. Both remained in jail on $30,000 bonds.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• James Anthony Lyons, 25, 513 Queen Carter Court — second-offense marijuana possession, resisting an officer. Bond: $52,000.
• Christina Erna Hardy, 24, 143 Louie St. — drug possession, theft under $500, criminal trespass. Bond: $32,000.
• Robyn Sachsteder, 31, 2034 Gas St. — possession of stolen things over $1,500, theft over $1,500, simple burglary. Bond: $30,000.
• Daniel Champine, 17, 2204 12th St. — simple burglary, theft under $500. Bond: $20,000.
• Rachel Michelle Tupper, 29, 155 Packing House Road — marijuana possession with intent to distribute, drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond: $15,000.
• Kelly Joe Courmier, 53, 1122 W. Verdine St., Lot 70, Sulphur — two counts of drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, disturbing the peace, open container violation. Bond: $13,500.
• Ashlely N. St. Mary, 32, 2651 Leblanc Ave. — drug possession, first-offense DWI, careless operation, moving violation. Bond: $10,500.
• Rachel Nicole Trahan, 32, 4013 Carlyss Drive, No. 37, Sulphur — drug possession, first-offense marijuana possession, non-moving violation. Bond: $7,750.
• Ike Demond Fuller, 39, 4451 Presley Park Drive — aggravated assault, aggravated battery, domestic abuse battery with child endangerment, unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling, simple criminal damage to property under $500.
• Mark Clayton Smith, 51, 6675 U.S. 90 East, Iowa — third-offense DWI, two moving violations.
• Lisa Marie Fontenot, 50, 1916 10th St. — third-offense DWI, careless operation.
• Beenie White, 19, 146 Mascot Road, Ferriday — armed robbery.
• Cory Michael Louis, 25, 408 Macy St. — theft over $1,500, theft under $500.
• Jonathon Ray Gary, 37, 711 N. Irwin St. — simple burglary of an inhabited dwelling.