Last Modified: Thursday, August 01, 2013 5:44 PM
A 34-year-old Ragley man has been charged with fourth-offense DWI and careless operation, authorities said.
Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Kim Myers said Gary W. Hagen Jr., 7485 La. 190 East, was arrested Wednesday night in Westlake.
Myers said Hagen was stopped after someone called the Sheriff’s Office to report a vehicle swerving all over the road.
Hagen was convicted of third-offense DWI in November 2010, Myers said.
Bond was set at $16,250.
A 32-year-old Lake Charles man has been charged with second-degree battery, authorities said.
Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Kim Myers said Timothy L. Pinkley, 806 Sundale Drive, was arrested Wednesday night after a verbal altercation turned violent.
Myers said Pinkley struck the victim numerous times in the face, causing severe swelling, bruising and possible facial fractures.
The victim was treated at a local hospital for his injuries, Myers said.
Pinkley was released after posting the $3,000 bond.
A 43-year-old Sulphur man has been charged with simple burglary, livestock theft, firearm theft and first-offense illegal possession of a weapon.
According to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center, Gerald Dwayne Ryan was arrested early Wednesday morning on Elaine Street in Lake Charles.
Ryan, 514 1/2 Maple St., is being held on a $85,000 bond.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Thomas Russell Allyn, 34, 400 Ramoin St., Lot 26, Sulphur — simple burglary, theft over $500, possession of stolen thing over $500. Bond: $50,000.
• Gary Wayne Hagen, 34, 7485 La. 190 B, Ragley — two counts of fourth-offense DWI, two counts of careless operation. Bond: $16,250.
• Eric Lablanc, 35, 2529 Ribbeck Ave. — obstruction of justice, first-offense marijuana possession, disturbing the peace, driving with a suspended license, expired vehicle registration. Bond: $4,700.
• Trevino Clark, 17, 11329 Gross Isle, Abbeville — aggravated second-degree battery. Bond: $3,000.
• Teisha Dawn Matte, 27, 1521 Linda Lane, Sulphur — drug possession with intent to distribute, criminal trespass.
• Timothy Lee Pinkley, 32, 806 Sundale Drive — second-degree battery.
The Cameron Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Leonard Cormier, 31, 915 S. Avenue G, Crowley — taking or possessing an alligator out of season, littering, open container violation.
• Leonard Lout, 37, Lufkin, Texas — taking or possessing an alligator out of season, DWI, open container violation, littering, moving violation.
• James Chauvin Jr., 48, 1702 Michael St., Abbeville — two counts od drug possession, DWI, careless operation.
• Seth Barbery, 19, 193 Chesson Road — three counts of marijuana possession.