Last Modified: Monday, July 08, 2013 11:43 AM
A 31-year-old Lake Charles man has been charged with second-degree battery, false imprisonment and domestic abuse aggravated assault.
According to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center, Kevin Dewayne Nelson was arrested early Sunday morning at a home on North Shattuck Street.
Nelson, 236 N. Railroad Ave., was picked up by city police.
Bond was not set.
An 18-year-old Vinton man has been charged with sexual battery and simple battery.
According to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center, George Ledet Celestine was arrested Thursday night at a home on Stevenson Street in Vinton.
Celestine, 1075 Pitch Back Road, remained in jail Monday on a $10,000 bond
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Howard Christian Jones, 28, 1727 Elms St. — third-offense DWI. Bond: $10,000.
• Cora L. Waddle, 20, 720 W. Sallier St. — simple burglary, theft under $500, 16 counts of theft under $300. Bond: $6,000.
• Jesse Lee Reynolds, 24, 2401 Kathy Drive, Sulphur — second-offense DWI, marijuana possession with intent to distribute, drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, moving violation, non-moving violation. Bond: $5,350.
• Sabrina Belle White, 35, 2705 Independence Road, Westlake — unauthorized use of a moveable, simple criminal damage to property $500 to $50,000. Bond: $5,000.
• Nathaniel Paul Francisco, 29, 756 Belview St. — drug possession with intent to distribute, obstruction of justice, second-offense marijuana possession, drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond: $5,000.
• David James Mouton, 46, 710 Iris St. — theft over $1,500. Bond: $4,000.
• Donald Ray Harmon, 38, 6671 Corbina Road — two counts of drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, improper lane usage. Bond: $3,700.
• John Thero Price, 46, 2400 Fruge St. — drug possession, open-container violation, possession of drug paraphernalia, non-moving violation. Bond: $3,500.
• Robert C. Shuff, 44, 3511 Duke Road — first-offense DWI, obscenity, refusal to submit to chemical test, open-container violation, driving with a suspended license. Bond: $3,000.
• Michael Wayne Fontenot, 29, 225 Eddy St., Apt. A — domestic abuse battery. Bond: $3,000.
• Mark Anthony Handy, 45, 400 Willett St., Westlake — possession of stolen things over $1,500, possession of stolen things $500 to $1,500. Bond: $3,000.
• Jessica T. Malveaux, 39, 911 N. Cherry St. — abuse and neglect of adults, theft of assets from an aged or disabled person. Bond: $3,000.
• Brian Minor, 25, 304 Maple St. — drug possession, moving violation, two counts of direct contempt of court. Bond: $2,250.
• Christopher Thomas Weldon, 26, 233 S. Roosevelt St. — aggravate flight from an officer, second-offense marijuana possession, driving with a suspended license, moving violation. Bond: $2,000.
• Peggy Sue McNiel, 50, 2187 E. Gauthier Road, Lot 537 — second-offense DWI, moving violation. Bond: $1,500.
• Amber Michelle Sonnier, 29, 1122 W. Birdin, Sulphur — two counts of drug possession. Bond: $1,500.
• Frank Butler, 30, 1213 Giovanni St. — drug possession with intent to distribute, aggravated flight from an officer, possession of drug paraphernalia, non-moving violation.