Last Modified: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 12:25 PM
A 33-year-old Texas man has been charged with carnal knowledge of a juvenile.
Jeremy Morris Ervin, of Stafford, Texas, was arrested recently by the Sulphur Police Department.
Tabitha Maria Ervin, also of Stafford, Texas, was arrested at the same time. The 40-year-old woman was charged with obstruction of justice.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Tony James Miller, 24, 302 Andalia Ave., Sulphur — armed robbery, attempt armed robbery. Bond: $250,000.
• James Lee Bartie, 28, 1723 Rena St. — three counts of drug possession with intent to distribute. Bond: $150,000.
• King Johnson, 51, 409 Orrin St. — aggravated assault, criminal trespass, unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling. Bond: $40,000.
• Johnathan Lee Willis, 19, 612 E. Burton St., Sulphur — simple burglary. Bond: $40,000.
• Chelsea Jenee Thompson, 20, 1600 Palermo Drive, Sulphur — aggravated battery. Bond: $30,000.
• Lauren Lee Moffett, 43, 2509 New Dawn Drive — nine counts of unauthorized use of an access card $300 to $500. Bond: $20,000.
• Dorreall Sheree Barrow, 24, 1930 Winterhalter St. — obstruction of justice, drug possession. Bond: $10,000.
• Decavius Deshawn Walker, 20, 231 Logan Lane, DeQuincy — simple burglary on an inhabited dwelling, theft under $500, simple criminal damage to property under $500. Bond: $8,000.
• Dennis P. Carlin, 44, 1830 Dale St., Sulphur — marijuana possession with intent to distribute, possession of drug paraphernalia, three counts of theft over $500, simple assault, driving with a suspended license, careless operation, two moving violations, seven counts of disturbing the peace. Bond: $5,500.
• James Ronald Townley, 49, 4032 Ellis St. — three counts of drug possession, two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, open alcoholic beverage container in a motor vehicle. Bond: $3,000.
• Justin Jamar Duncan, 24, 2402 E. Mill St. — first-offense marijuana possession, possession of stolen things, driving with a suspended license, switched license plate, moving violation. Bond: $2,250.
• Matilde Ortiz, 53, Dallas — first-offense DWI, hit and run driving, moving violation, no driver’s license. Bond: $1,850.
• Deidra R. Bergeron, 27, 2213 Ernest St. — criminal trespass, theft under $500, contributing to Child delinquency of a minor. Bond: $1,500.
• Joshua Bernard Hardy, 30, 808 Pullman St., Westlake — drug possession, open alcoholic beverage container in a motor vehicle. Bond: $1,500.
• Donavan Wayne Johnson, 22, 1045 Deesport St. — domestic abuse battery, simple battery. Bond: $1,000.
• Latisha Ann Ruffin, 32, 8859 Gulf Highway — threatening a public official, resisting an officer, disturbing the peace. Bond: $1,000.
• Sheena Lynn Tubbs, 26, 1828 Rena St. — cruelty to juveniles, disturbing the peace.
• Vernon Dale Thibodeaux, 26, 497 Old Town Road, Hackberry — drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia.
The Sulphur Police Department reported the following arrests:
• Lucas Jebediah Vincent, 32, 700 Henning Drive, Apt. 43, Sulphur — domestic abuse battery by strangulation, domestic abuse battery with child endangerment, remaining after being forbidden.
• William J. Carey, 34, 3639 Wright Road, Sulphur — theft of goods.
• Coleman Daniel Mayo, 50, Kirby Street, Sulphur — domestic abuse battery, position required for turning, no driver’s license.
Posted By: Concerned Citizen On: 8/13/2013
Title: Dangerous Fellon
This Jeromy Morris Ervin is a danger to society. Besides being arrested for carnal knowledge of a juvenile he has spent time in prison for multiple aggregated assault on police officers. He has had a history of violence. If convicted of his latest crime he needs to be punished to the full extent of the law. If not he will harm and molest more people or worse kill.