Mark Warren Noyes
Last Modified: Monday, July 01, 2013 3:02 PM
A 46-year-old London man has been sentenced to five years in prison in connection with a case that began in Calcasieu Parish three years ago.
Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Kim Myers said Mark Warren Noyes was convicted on three counts of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and eight counts of making or possessing child pornography.
“An investigation began in September 2010 when detectives with the Sheriff’s Office Vice Division received a report of online solicitation from a parent of a 12-year-old girl living in Calcasieu Parish,” Myers said. “During further investigation, Homeland Security Investigations Agent Gene Steech discovered a second victim, a 13-year-old girl from the Leesville area.”
Myers said after meeting the victims on an anonymous internet chat room, Noyes began webcam relationships with them and groomed the victims to send him sexually inappropriate images.
“During the trial in England, the jury heard how Noyes persuaded the first victim to pose topless and the second to join him in performing simultaneous sex acts, some of which he recorded,” Myers said. “England Police found 18 pictures of the two victims in Noyes’ home and on his phone and computers.”
Noyes was also sentenced to eight years of probation.
“This arrest is proof that children can be victimized by predators from anywhere in the world,” said Sheriff Tony Mancuso. “But let this be a cautionary tale to them that we will do whatever it takes to find them.”
A 31-year-old Lake Charles man has been charged with two counts of second-degree cruelty to juveniles.
According to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center, Chad Wayne Daigle was arrested by the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office at his home Friday morning.
Daigle, 1920 Pawnee St., remained in jail Monday on a $1,500,000 bond.
Jessica Danielle Lonthier, 159 Nunez Road, was arrested at the same time as Daigle. She was charged with two counts of accessory after the fact. The 33-year-old Lonthier remained in jail Monday on a $700,000 bond.
A 59-year-old Lake Charles man has been charged with two counts of sexual battery, one count of attempted sexual battery and two counts of indecent behavior with juveniles.
According to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center, Wayne Meaux was arrested Friday morning at his home by the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office.
Meaux, 4431 Autumnwood Lane, was released Friday night after posting a $65,000 bond.
Three people were charged with DWI Friday during a checkpoint in Vinton, authorities said.
Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Kim Myers said the Sheriff’s Office, state police, Lake Charles Police Department and Louisiana Highway Safety Commission participated in the DWI checkpoint and a seat belt checkpoint.
Myers said the following people were arrested and charged with DWI: Marshall T. Davis, 52, of 1553 Ordoneaux Road in Jennings, Quincy Broussard of Orange, Texas and Richard E. Anding of Port Neches, Texas.
“We checked 1,347 vehicles and administered 17 field-sobriety tests,” Myers said. “We issued 10 citations and arrested three drivers for DWI.”
The following citations were issued: two for no seat belt, two for driving with a suspended license, one for expired driver’s license, one for open container in vehicle, one for following too close, one for speeding, one for expired motor vehicle inspection and one for expired license plate.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Justin Mandel Teal, 19, 1001 Eddy St., Vinton — two counts of drug possession with intent to distribute, cruelty to the infirmed. Bond: $16,500.
• Kelli Rae Leblanc, 21, 1500 N. Adam St. — purse snatching. Bond: $15,000.
• Johnson Clark McTear, 55, Houston — theft under $500, theft of assets of an aged or disabled person, criminal conspiracy. Bond: $11,000.
• James Jenkins, 81, Houston — attempted theft over $500, attempted criminal conspiracy, attempted theft of assets of an aged or disabled person. Bond: $11,000.
• Scott Alfred Thibodeaux, 25, 5804 Summerall Lane — unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling, resisting an officer by flight, possession of any tools customarily used by thieves or burglars. Bond: $7,000.
• Marlon James Pettieway, 29, 614 Hobson St., Westlake — possession of stolen firearms, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, false imprisonment, simple battery. Bond: $5,500.
• Larry Morgan, 41, 4314 S. Ruth St., Sulphur — drug possession, driving with a suspended license, moving violation. Bond: $5,500.
• Stephanie Joyce Johnson, 29, Bossier City — possession of stolen firearms. Bond: $5,000.
• Jerome Watts, 50, 4504 Hershe St. — theft over $500, criminal conspiracy, theft of assets of an aged or disabled person. Bond: $3,500.
• Lacey Rae Taylor, 27, 405 Michigan Ave., Apt. 1, Sulphur — theft under $500, drug possession. Bond: $3,000.
• Jeffrey John Kuehner, 47, 4022 Sherry St., Sulphur — drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond: $3,000.
• Terrance Teal Thompson, 23, 3408 Monroe St. — marijuana possession with intent to distribute, possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond: $2,500.
• Javid Paul Sterling, 48, 2022 Denise St. — aggravated battery, domestic abuse battery with child endangerment. Bond: $2,500.
• Steve Joseph Miller, 59, 1817 Eleanor St. — theft $500 to $1,500. Bond: $2,500.
• Kaylon Denzel Washington, 20, 2209 10th St. — aggravated flight from an officer. Bond: $2,000.
• Ardecia Lenora Chatman, 28, 1121 N. Cherry St. — unauthorized use of a food stamp card $500 to $1,500. Bond: $2,000.
• William Duhon, 56, 4110 Moss Ave., Sulphur — first-offense DWI, driving with a suspended license, possession of an alcoholic beverage in a motor vehicle. Bond: $1,600.
• Rachel Sparks, 28, 1819 Moeling St. — theft $500 to $1,500. Bond: $1,500.
• Nickolas Troy Clark, 34, 2140 Evelyn St. — battery of an officer, resisting an officer, disturbing the peace.
• Gina Gaye Ardoin, 40, 251 Arlington Drive — three counts of first-offense DWI, two counts of drug possession.
• Derek Thomas Patrick, 30, 5859 Tom Hebert Road, Lot. 143 — two counts of drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Rachel Nicole Trahan, 32, 4013 Carlyss Drive, Lot 37 — drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, issuing worthless checks under $500.