Last Modified: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 4:46 PM
A 32-year-old Westlake man has been charged with aggravated incest.
Roy Gene Sassin, 2301 Guillory St., was arrested at his home Tuesday afternoon, according to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center.
Bond was set at $60,000.
No other information is available at this time.
Check back at www.americanpress.com or pick up a copy of the print edition of the American Press for more on this and other stories that affect the Lake Area.
A 18-year-old Sulphur man has been charged with possession of child pornography and two counts of indecent behavior with juveniles.
According to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center, Nathaniel Hunter Rowell, 3506 Hebert Drive, was Tuesday afternoon.
Rowell has also been charged with four counts of misdemeanor carnal knowledge of a juvenile.
Bond was set at $10,000.
Two 18-year-old Lake Charles residents have been charged with aggravated burglary and theft after breaking into a home on Tarpon Drive, authorities said.
Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Kim Myers said Jessie Dupuis and Colton Moore, both of 7529 Ling Road, Apt. B, were arrested early in the morning on June 7.
“A caller said he saw two men, later identified as Dupuis and Moore, breaking into his shop,” Myers said. “The caller said the men had taken a 12-pack of beer and three shotguns before fleeing the scene.”
Myers said Dupuis and Moore were arrested a short time later and confirmed the allegations when questioned by detectives.
The men were also charged with three counts of theft of a firearm.
Bond was set at $35,000 for both men. Dupuis had an additional $2,500 bond for an active warrant for burglary and theft.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Louis Ray Burk, 23, 1891 Esther Drive — domestic abuse battery on a pregnant victim, aggravated battery.
• Andrew Cade Gobert, 19, 2705 Linkswiller Road — aggravated assault, aggravated criminal damage to property. Bond: $20,000.
• Jacob Steven Mello, 24, 2831 Jerry Lee Ave. — second-degree battery. Bond: $15,000.
• Marlissa Christina Fontenot, 23, 220 N. Booker St. — two counts of theft $500 to $1,500, first-offense marijuana possession, criminal trespass, moving violation, no license. Bond: $12,000.
• Christian Joseph Bedford, 22, 1819 11th St. — aggravated assault with a firearm. Bond: $10,000.
• Casey Grant Arceneaux, 28, 1323 18th St. — theft over $500, simple burglary. Bond: $7,000.
• Patrick Ross Emerson, 31, 138 W. Hale St. — drug possession, first-offense marijuana possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, resisting an officer, obstruction of justice. Bond: $4,500.
• Ronald James Chaisson, 54, 2871 Welch Road, Sulphur — flight from an officer, possession of drug paraphernalia, open alcoholic container in public, bicycle without proper lamp or reflector. Bond: $1,600.
• Joshua Alexander Walker, 25, 4114 Center St. — simple assault, disturbing the peace. Bond: $1,000.
• Heather Marie Trimble, 27, 211 N. Louisiana Ave. — theft under $500, criminal trespass, criminal mischief. Bond: $1,000.
• Tiandre Mckale Watson, 19, 3205 Warren St. — drug possession with intent to distribute, resisting an office, first-offense marijuana possession.
• Joseph Wayne Myers, 29, 713 North Irwin St., Sulphur — marijuana possession with intent to distribute, possession of drug paraphernalia.