Last Modified: Friday, November 08, 2013 4:16 PM
A 37-year-old Lake Charles man has been charged with forcible rape, authorities said.
Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Kim Myers said Nicolas Rodriguez, 1712 Enterprise Blvd., was arrested Thursday.
Myers said Rodriguez has been accused of sexually assaulting a female acquaintance.
Bond was set at $500,000.
A 44-year-old Lake Charles woman is in custody after picking up a prescription for a deceased family member, authorities said.
Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Kim Myers said Monique Lynn Romero, 2141 Country Club Road, Lot 150, was arrested on Thursday.
Romero has been charged with resisting an officer, attempt and conspiracy, two counts of obtaining prescription drugs by fraud, two counts of drug possession with intent to distribute and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Bond was pending.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Ike Demond Fuller, 39, 4451 Presley Park Drive — disturbing the peace, resisting an officer, public intimidation and retaliation. Bond: $31,500.
• Linda Janice Perkins, 47, 7400 Glenn Leaf Road, Shreveport — third-offense DWI. Bond: $5,000.
• Isaiah Gregory Pete, 18, 412 S. Bowers Ave. — possession of an unregistered or illegally transferred weapon.
• Dillon Anthony Smith, 26, 101 Thicket Road, Sulphur — two counts of drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Stephaine Joyce Johnson, 29, 618 Hobson St., Westlake — drug possession.
The Cameron Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Lance Laseter, 27, 3491 Riceville Road, Gueydan — suspended license, flight from an officer, reckless operation.
The Beauregard Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Billy Brown, 27, Kinder — theft, criminal trespass. Bond: $20,000.
• Ernest Myres, 50, DeRidder — domestic abuse battery. Bond: $15,000.
• Jonathon Lott, 23, Merryville — simple battery Bond: $7,500.
• Marc Frazier, 29, DeRidder — possession of a weapon, marijuana possession, possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond: $6,000.
Sulphur police reported the following arrests:
• Dominic Jamar Plumber, 25, 2nd Street, Lake Charles — aggravated burglary.
• Kenneth Ronn Simien, 34, George Street, Opelousas — possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
• Shontell Antoinette Johnwell, 31, Westlake — theft, two counts of drug possession with intent to distribute.
• Travis Quintrell Davis, 27, Irme Street, Lafayette — drug possession with intent to distribute, simple possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia.
Those listed are presumed innocent until proved guilty.