Last Modified: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 2:24 PM
A burglary at a home on Cormack Street in Sulphur led to a one-hour lock down at R.W. Vincent on Tuesday.
No was injured during the incident and two Lake Charles men were captured by authorities.
Sulphur Police Department spokesman Mel Estess said 27-year-old Danny Lee Wilfred, 10th Street, and 25-year-old Domic Jamar Plumber, 2nd Street, are being held in the Sulphur City Jail and bond was pending.
Estess said a gun, dropped by one of the suspects, was also recovered.
Estess asked that anyone with any information should call Sulphur police at 337-527-4550 or Crime Stoppers 337-439-2222.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Kim B. Saul, 49, 44 Alabama St., Vidalia — drug possession, first-offense marijuana possession, illegal display of license plates. Bond: $155,250.
• Paul Dewey Walling, 39, 2636 Tuilerie Drive — second-degree battery. Bond: $150,000.
• Matthew Lewis Broussard, 25, 2407 Elms St. — drug possession with intent to distribute, two counts of drug possession, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, possession of a firearm in presence of drugs. Bond: $145,000.
• Joseph Harvey Guidry, 35, 1627 Eva St., Sulphur — simple burglary, simple criminal damage to property $500 to $50,000. Bond: $75,000.
• Alicia June Simmons, 29, 412 Fairview St., Sulphur — two counts of theft $500 to $1,500. Bond: $45,000.
• Devin Lee Smith, 20, 525 Magnolia St., Westlake — aggravated battery, simple robbery.
• Ali Macon Lewis, 30, 307 N. Louisiana Ave. — aggravated battery, aggravated escape, drug possession, second-offense marijuana possession, simple criminal damage to property $500 to $50,000.
• Paris B. Lewis, 24, 1901 Mills St., Apt. 508A — drug possession, first-offense marijuana possession.
• Michael Wayne Anderson, 38, 412 Avenue D., Lot 97 — aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property $500 to $50,000.
• Leslie Ann Flowers, 37, 4312 La. 27, DeQuincy — simple burglary, simple criminal damage to property $500 to $50,000, theft under $500, two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, three counts of contempt of court.
Those listed are presumed innocent until proved guilty.