Last Modified: Monday, November 11, 2013 3:01 PM
A Ragley man and woman are facing numerous drug charges following their arrest Saturday night, according to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center.
Chance Wade Burnsworth and Melissa Jane Langley, both of 101 Jersey Drive, have been charged with creation or operation of a clandestine laboratory, drug possession with intent to distribute, drug possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Burnsworth, 29, is being held on a $36,000 bond. The 43-year-old Langley, who had a second charge of drug possession, is being held on a $32,000 bond.
Two Lake Charles men and Texas man were arrested this weekend and charged with DWI, according to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center.
Benjamin Robert Myers, 441 Pinecone Drive, was charged with fourth-offense DWI, three counts of driving on a roadway lane for traffic and three counts of failure to signal. The 30-year-old Myers was stopped by the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office while driving on U.S. 171 late Saturday night. He remained in jail Monday on a $21,500 bond.
Chase Matthew Griffiths, 723 Rampart St., was charged with third-offense DWI, driving with a suspended license, driving on the right side of road and failure to stop or yield. The 25-year-old Griffiths was stopped Sunday morning by state police while driving on U.S. 90 in between Lake Charles and Iowa. He remained in jail Monday on a $3,500 bond.
John Michael Kimbro, of Orange, Texas, was charged with third-offense DWI, speeding, first-offense marijuana possession and improper lane use. The 31-year-old Kimbro was stopped by state police early Saturday morning while driving west on Interstate 10 near Vinton. He was released Sunday afternoon after posting a $3,500 bond.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Brandon C. Haywood, 23, 1849 Leo Breaux Road, Vinton — drug possession with intent to distribute, open-container violation. Bond: $10,100.
• Tangy Lean Thomas, 25, 3125 Enterprise Blvd. — careless operation, two counts of drug possession, no license, two counts of first-offense marijuana possession, possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond: $7,500.
• Delores Marie Mauck, 51, 3513 W. Roosevelt St. — aggravated second-degree battery. Bond: $7,000.
• Damien Terez Anderson, 22, 2228 Van Buren St. — simple burglary, theft $500 to $1,500, motor vehicle theft, resisting an officer. Bond: $6,500.
• Jazmine Kiara Washington, 18, — simple criminal damage to property $500 to $50,000, home invasion, simple battery. Bond: $6,000.
• Nathaniel James Grannis, 32, 397 April Drive — motor vehicle theft. Bond: $6,000.
• Benny Shane Richard Jr., 41, 8077 Holland Road, Hayes — drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, careless operation. Bond: $6,000.
• Sean Ross, 46, 2609 Hayes St. — domestic abuse battery. Bond: $5,000.
• Michael Justin Richard, 25, 5515 Kade Daniel Drive, Iowa — two counts of possession of stolen things $500 to $1,500. Bond: $5,000.
• Brashonica Lahone Watson, 37, 2600 General Patton Street — drug possession with intent to distribute, two counts of drug possession.
• Heather Breeden, 28, 3451 Nelson Road — simple criminal damage to property $500 to $50,000, simple criminal damage to property less than $500, theft under $500.
• Charles Joseph Matte, 28, 209 N. Stanford St., Apt., 1 Sulphur — simple criminal damage to property $500 to $50,000, simple criminal damage to property less than $500, theft under $500.
Those listed are presumed innocent until proved guilty.