Last Modified: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 8:08 PM
Louisiana State Troopers are asking for help locating two people wanted for charges relating to child sex trafficking.
Troopers are looking for the following people:
Darneesha Lashay Martin, 22, of Lafayette is wanted for trafficking children for sexual purposes and for promoting prostitution. Martin is a black female weighing 116 pounds and is 5-foot-6. She has black hair which may be dyed red.
Alcoby Con LaSalle, 19, of Lafayette is wanted for trafficking children for sexual purposes and for promoting prostitution. LaSalle is a black male weighing 155 pounds and is 5-10. He has black hair and brown eyes.
Both Martin and LaSalle have warrants for their arrest. Anyone who knows the whereabouts of any of these individuals is asked to call State Police at 337-262-3341 or 337-262-5880.
A 47-year-old Sulphur man has been charged with assault by drive-by shooting, according to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center.
David Baham, 332 Quelqueshue St., was arrested at his home Monday afternoon. He was released a few hours later after posting $5,000 bond.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• James Henry Genius, 24, 2141 Country Club Road, Lot 61 — four counts of drug possession with intent to distribute. Bond: $18,750.
• Gregory Allen Hitt, 50, 417 S. Kinney St., Iowa — unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. Bond: $10,000.
• Terry David Reeves Jr., 35, 715 Crickett Road — five counts of drug possession, drug paraphernalia, two counts of contempt of court. Bond: $8,500.
The Jeff Davis Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Cody Shane Stutes, 19, Welsh — suspicion of theft and possession of stolen goods
• Robert Oran Linscombe, 19, Welsh — suspicion of theft and possession of stolen goods.
Those listed are presumed innocent until proved guilty.