Last Modified: Thursday, October 10, 2013 11:01 AM
A 42-year-old Lake Charles man is facing 41 counts of unauthorized use of an access card, seven counts of forgery and two counts of theft.
According to records from the Calcasieu Correction Center, Khambyta Nayson Dansby was arrested Tuesday afternoon by city police.
Bond was pending for Dansby, 1509 N. Goos Blvd.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Chris Wayne Breaux, 31, 5831 South 40 Court, Iowa — theft over $1,500. Bond: $50,000.
• Euric Joseph Mouton, 29, 3201 2nd Ave., Apt. 33A — theft $300 to $500, no driver’s license, no inspection sticker. Bond: $6,000.
• Gerren Keith Ardoin, 33, 105 Live Oak Drive, Iowa — flight from an officer, driving with a suspended license, expired license plate.
• Jason Davis, 36, 3508 Rachel Drive, Sulphur — marijuana possession with intent to distribute.
• Marlon Jermone Morris, 39, 606 N. Shattuck St. — marijuana possession with intent to distribute.
• Mark Weston Batchelor, 53, 2413 Green Briar St. — two counts of drug possession, possession of an alcoholic beverage in a motor vehicle.
The Cameron Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Gerald Corder, 42, 510 Old Town Road, Hackberry — aggravated assault.
• Calton Monceaux, 45, 211 Francis Circle, Cameron — DWI, driving with a suspended license.
• Martin Perkins, 37, 3383 Trosclair St., Creole — DWI, driving with a suspended license.
Those listed are presumed innocent until proved guilty.