Last Modified: Friday, October 25, 2013 5:36 PM
A 27-year-old Iowa man is facing a charge of aggravated rape, according to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center.
Quincy Theodore Simmons was arrested Thursday afternoon at his home at 510 S. Kinney St.
Bond was pending.
No other information on this arrest is available at this time. Check back later for updates.
A Lake Charles man and woman are facing multiple charges following a traffic stop on Interstate 210, according to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center.
Tabitha Megan Richoux, 28, and Steven Wade Lively, 38, were arrested by the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office late Wednesday night.
Richoux, 1186 Country Club Road, was charged with possession of stolen firearms, criminal conspiracy, illegal weapons possession, two counts of drug possession and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $135,000.
Lively, 165 Twin Oaks Road, was charged with possession of stolen firearms, illegal weapons possession, cocaine possession, drug possession with intent to distribute, drug possession, two counts of attempt and conspiracy and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond was set at $170,000.
Two local men have been charged with simple burglary of inhabited dwelling and theft over $500, authorities said.
Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Kim Myers said Colen M. Cole, 19, and Ted Daniel Blanchard, 20, were arrested this week.
Myers said the men admitted to stealing a dirt bike and several rods and reels from a home on Park Road in Moss Bluff on Oct. 15.
Cole, 710 E. McNeese St., Apt. 25, and Blanchard, 2600 Gulfway Blvd., Westlake, both were released after posting a $4,500 bond set by Judge Clayton Davis.
Detective Deveda Benoit was the lead investigator.
City police issued six tickets but did not make any arrests during a DWI checkpoint Thursday night in the 2300 block of 6th Street.
Deputy Chief Mark Kraus said they checked 107 vehicles and issued the following citations: three for illegal tint, two for expired inspection sticker and one for no seat belt.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Willie B. Ryan, 57, 514 Maple St., Sulphur — drug possession with intent to distribute. Bond: $75,000.
• Harold Lloyd Whittington Jr.,39, 255 John King Road, Ragley — cocaine possession, five counts of drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, attempt and conspiracy, marijuana possession with intent to distribute, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, possession of stolen firearms, moving violation. Bond: $60,000.
• Chad Edward Davis, 42, 766 Memorial Church Drive, Longville — drug possession with intent to distribute, possession of drug paraphernalia, attempt and conspiracy. Bond: $55,000.
• Jordan Divionte Poullard, 20, 2187 E. Gauthier Road, Lot 431 — four counts of simple burglary. Bond: $20,000.
• Randy Mikell Ward, 35, 554 La. 178, Church Point — unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. Bond: $15,000.
• Helen Marie Ledoux, 58, 234 W. Dave Dugas Road, Sulphur — second-offense DWI. Bond: $7,500.
• Ahmad Demmon Beloney, 18, 2026 10th St. — drug possession with intent to distribute, drug possession in a drug-free zone, possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond: $5,000.
• Keri Joe Matthews, 29, 749 Majestic Oak Drive, Sulphur — possession of stolen things. Bond: $5,000.
• Daniel Rojas, 21, 2717 La. 3063, Vinton — identity theft, falsifying information on racing license application, possession of fraudulent identification documents.
• Lester Curtis Tubbs, 54, 141 Robert Clark Road, Starks — drug possession with intent to distribute.
• Vernon Lain, 54, 1719 Gieffers St. — motor vehicle theft.
• Vernon Terence Lain, 30, 1117 N. Blake St. — motor vehicle theft.
The Cameron Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Hubern Doxey Jr., 21, 120 Ann St., Cameron — three counts of drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, moving violation.
Those listed are presumed innocent until proved guilty.