Last Modified: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 3:34 PM
OAKDALE — A 35-year-old Allen Parish woman has been accused of having sex with a 15-year-old boy, authorities said.
Jessica Lynn Willis of Oakdale was arrested Tuesday and charged with five counts of carnal knowledge of a juvenile and one count of computer-aided solicitation of a minor.
Sheriff Doug Hebert III said detectives began investigating the incident after the juvenile reportedly told friends. His parents heard about it and contacted authorities.
The alleged relationship began earlier this year, Hebert said.
Bond was set at $9,000.
A 32-year-old Sulphur man has been re-arrested after a judge raised his bond, authorities said.
On Monday, Judge David Ritchie increased Sullivan’s bond to $100,000 for a 2011 charge of operation of a clandestine lab, $350,000 for a 2012 cruelty to a juvenile charge and $250,000 for a recent cruelty to a juvenile charge.
Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Kim Myers said Brandon Lee Sullivan was arrested without incident Monday night at a home on North Stanford Street in Sulphur.
Myers said the Calcasieu Parish District Attorney’s Office and the Combined Anti-Drug Task Force requested the bond increase because of “Sullivan’s violation of bond conditions stemming from the April 2011 arrest.”
Sullivan was arrested Friday night and charged with cruelty to a juvenile but was released Saturday after posting the $2,000 bond set by Judge Wilford Carter. Authorities allege that Sullivan confirmed he caused numerous bruises on the lower back and buttocks of a young family member.
In September 2012, Sullivan was arrested after being accused of binding a young family member with duct tape. He was charged with cruelty to a juvenile and released on Jan. 16 on a $3,500 bond set by Carter.
In April 2011, Sullivan was arrested and charged with operation of a clandestine lab and possession of drug paraphernalia. He released a month later on a $5,000 bond set by Carter.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Tamyra Monique Washington, 32, 8207 Harry Drive, Baton Rouge — bank fraud, monetary instrument abuse, theft under $500. Bond: $10,000.
• Chiqita Antrinet Richardson, 23, 201 Decker St. — domestic abuse battery, unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling, simple criminal damage to property under $500. Bond: $5,000.
• Justin Craig Manning, 24, 1616 W. McNeese St. — domestic abuse battery with child endangerment. Bond: $5,000.
• Grheason Bartley Shields, 17, 2383 Dennison Road, Iowa — three counts of drug possession with intent to distribute, possession of drug paraphernalia, weapons charge. Bond: $15,500.
• Eric Lance Fuselier, 32, 313 E. Pine St., Ville Platte — simple burglary, simple criminal damage to property under $500.
• Asha Lynn Jackson, 28, 1345 St. Mary Drive — illegal possession of a stolen firearm, no license, first-offense illegal carrying of a weapon, moving violation, possession of unidentifiable firearm, possession or dealing in unregistered or illegally transferred weapon.
• Delores Marie Mauck, 51, 3513 W. Roosevelt St. — bank fraud.
• Henry Elijah Daniel Jr., 44, 300 Dobbertine Road, No. 25 — drug possession with intent to distribute, drug possession, first-offense marijuana possession, moving violation.
• Ebony Collins, 25, 1521 Brinkman Drive, Port Arthur — two counts of criminal abandonment.
Welsh police reported the following arrests:/span>
• Dannie Ray Drake, 30, Welsh — drug possession, marijuana possession. Bond: $120,000.
Those listed are presumed innocent until proved guilty.