Last Modified: Monday, October 14, 2013 4:00 PM
Two men were arrested Friday and are facing third-offense DWI charges, according to records from the Calcasieu Correctional Center.
Erick D. Dupre, 1617 18th St., was arrested late Friday night at the Oak Haist Trailer Park. The 38-year-old Dupre, who was also charged with driving with a suspended license, was released a few hours later after posting a $11,000 bond.
Jay Eric Miculka, of San Antonio, Texas, was arrested early Friday morning on Interstate 10 in between Lake Charles and Iowa. Miculka, 32, was also charged with careless operation. He was released after posting a $16,000 bond.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Robert Ernie Perkins, 26, 1601 West 4th St., DeQuincy — creation or operation of a clandestine laboratory. Bond: $100,000.
• Brennan L. Johnson, 18, 144 Andrew Young Road, Sulphur — four counts of drug possession with intent to distribute, possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond: $81,000.
• Kendrick Wayne Payne, 22, 3575 Jug Says Road — drug possession, drug possession in a drug-free zone. Bond: $65,000.
• Isiah Gerrard Hardy, 26, 1605 Broadmoor Drive — weapons charge, disturbing the peace. Bond: $50,000.
• Alvin Smith III, 25, 5115 U.S. 90 West, Vinton — eight counts of attempt and conspiracy. Bond: $25,000.
• Summer Nicole LaFleur, 25, 4204 W. Jevon Lane — drug possession with intent to distribute. Bond: $25,000.
• Taylor Morgan Pouch, 24, 2351 U.S. 96 North, Lot 17 — drug possession with intent to distribute, four counts of drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, expired license plate. Bond: $17,250.
• Troy Allen Butler, 25, Mineral Wells, Texas — drug possession with intent to distribute, three counts of drug possession, first-offense marijuana possession, possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond: $17,000.
• William Brandon Singleton, 29, 2701 19th St. — two counts of cruelty to juveniles, two counts of drug possession with intent to distribute, trespassing, possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond: $12,600.
• Derrick Wayne Robinson, 25, 2114 Woodring St. — possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. Bond: $10,000.
• Darrian Demario Green, 29, 205 Holmes St. — second-offense marijuana possession, five counts of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond: $10,000.
• Alvin James Westley, 18, 221 Verot School Road, Iowa — drug possession with intent to distribute, drug possession, careless operation, possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond: $8,000.
• Nathaniel Joseph Conner, 23, 4022 Pleasant Drive — aggravated flight from an officer, two counts of resisting an officer, first-offense marijuana possession, giving minors publications on drug use, possession of drug paraphernalia, disturbing the peace, moving violation. Bond: $7,250.
• Damien Lee Leblanc, 30, 614 La. 109, Starks — false imprisonment, domestic abuse battery by strangulation.
The Jefferson Davis Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Crystal Lynn Reyes, 25, 8033 Numa Road, Welsh — burglary, five counts of theft of firearms.
• Crystal Renee North, 26, 1027 Hines Road, Jennings — burglary, five counts of theft of firearms.
Those listed are presumed innocent until proved guilty.