Last Modified: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 2:56 PM
A 33-year-old Sulphur man was arrested Monday and is facing two counts of forcible rape and one count of encouraging or contributing to child delinquency, authorities said.
Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Kim Myers said Kenneth Wayne Roussell, 1324 Joseph St., has been accused of giving a 13-year-old girl beer and marijuana and then raping her.
Roussell is being held on a $600,000 bond.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Gage Ian Myers, 19, 2608 Clifford Road — seven counts of simple burglary, four counts of criminal damage to coin-operated devices, two counts of theft under $300. Bond: $175,000.
• Dean Craig Belshe, 42, 425 Carlyss Drive, Sulphur — motor vehicle theft. Bond: $75,000.
• Raymond Brad Vincent, 44, 908 Franklin St., Sulphur — drug possession. Bond: $50,000.
• Nason August, 41, 1101 Gadwall St., No. 302 — third-offense DWI. Bond: $10,000.
• Precious Louise Lebine, 25, 650 Odile Ave. — two counts of failure to secure driver’s license, failure to secure vehicle registration, resisting an office by refusal to show ID, failure to use a child restraint system properly. Bond: $5,000.
Those listed are presumed innocent until proved guilty.