Last Modified: Thursday, December 05, 2013 9:44 AM
DERIDDER — Authorities are looking for Patrick Michael Peterson, the man they say robbed the First Federal Bank of DeRidder on Tuesday.
DeRidder Deputy Chief Christopher Rudy said Peterson, who has lived in the Merryville and Evans areas, is wanted on a simple robbery charge. Rudy said Misty Dawn Keen, of Anacoco, was with Peterson before the robbery and is wanted on charge of motor vehicle theft.
Peterson has been described as a white man, 5-foot-8 to 5-10 with a slim build and some facial hair. Police said he was wearing a brown jacket with a hood and baseball-style hat at the time of the incident. No other information has been released about Keen.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 337-462-8918 or DeRidder police at 337-462-8911.
A 37-year-old Leesville man has been found guilty of possession of child pornography, prosecutors said.
Bengy R. Cooley, 296 Ambler Road, was found guilty by Judge John Ford on Nov. 8.
A news release from the Vernon Parish District Attorney’s office said that authorities found 59 images of child porn on Cooley’s computer.
The Beauregard and Vernon sheriff’s offices and state police assisted in the investigation.
Cooley will be sentenced Jan. 14.
The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office reported the following arrests:
• Corey Raymond Landor, 25, Houston — criminal gang activity, racketeering, two counts of criminal conspiracy, possessing burglary tools. Bond: $52,500.
• Terran A. Hall, 20, Milton, Fla. — marijuana possession with intent to distribute, first-offense marijuana possession, possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond: $11,000.
• Jamaal James Wilkins, 33, 2421 Moeling St. — domestic abuse battery, resisting an officer, battery of an officer. Bond: $5,000.
• Jesse David Clem, 47, 2019 Sam Houston Jones Parkway, Lot 32 — two counts of aggravated battery, domestic abuse battery, probation violation. Bond: $22,500.
• Alicia Renee Fusilier, 24, 513 Fontenot Road — two counts of forgery, two counts of unauthorized use of access card over $500. Bond: $6,000.
• Quinton Behn, 29, 712 N. Prater St. — drug possession. Bond: $5,000.
• Hunter C. Hall, 24, Pensacola, Fla. — marijuana possession with intent to distribute, possession of drug paraphernalia, moving violation.
• Corey James Lapoint, 28, 928 Cooley Road, No. 4 — three counts of drug possession with intent to distribute, two counts of drug possession.
• Dorreall Sheree Barrow, 25, 1706 2nd St. — possession of stolen things over $1,500.
Those listed are presumed innocent until proved guilty.